What's on the menu for tonight for everyone??

The frig is empty, this is the 3rd Wed. of the month, which means our monthly trip to Everett - so, who knows what or where dinner will be. Maybe a hot dog at Costco on the way home......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/16?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Grilled chuck tender steaks and some grilled veggies.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/16?? Harborwitch Grilled chuck tender...
Well, we're taking a little break from the Cookbook Challenge and having a family favorite, Chicken Linguine with Candied Cherry Tomatoes, which is quick and easy. I'm hoping to leave shortly to go meet up with Maryann!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/16?? Gourmet_Mom Well, we're taking a...
I've got a really busy day, so it's chili dogs for us. I made the chili and slaw this morning, so I'll just have to grill the dogs tonight.

Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/16?? karyn I've got a really bu...
Daphne, give Maryann and Ron a big hug from all of us and have fun!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/16?? cjs Daphne, give Maryann...
Hugs hello from ND too!

I just found a recipe for grilled stuffed peppers. They're stuffed with potatoes, spices, and cheese. Sounds like they'll go well with the steaks.

Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/16?? Harborwitch Hugs hello from ND t...
Have fun at the meet up!

I've got a bumper crop of snow peas, so tonight, Asian style pork tenderloin to go with them and probably some sweet and sour rice.

Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/16?? HomeCulinarian Have fun at the meet...
OOPS! Spoke too soon! I'll be sure to pass on the hugs and hellos, but it will be tomorrow. Maryann and Ron had talked last night, and she had expressed a wish to see Southport. So tomorrow we're meeting up in Southport!!!!! YIPPPPPEEEEE! This way, I'll ride to work with William and we'll all meet up for lunch. That way we both get to see them. I'll play tour guide while William works! I'm taking the camera!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/16?? Gourmet_Mom OOPS! Spoke too soo...
Oh how fun. Enjoy your day tomorrow!
  Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/16?? Gourmet_Mom Well, we're taking a...
One of my favorites, Daphne! I love that recipe, use it often. Impresses everyone! And it's so easy and quick.

Dinner tonight, a porterhouse, risotto with spring veggies and haricots vert, if I have room, some fresh sourdough.

Although all this talk about flank steak has me thinking I need to do this again soon!

PJ
PJ
What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/16??