What's on the menu for everyone?

It's pizza time at the neighbors again - can't figure out what to take to contriute.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Sunday Dinner - 7/18?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I think Hamburgers and grilled corn on the cob. I will have the avocado butter from the Fresh and Fabulous book, not sure if the kids will eat it though. We'll see. I tried it one other time and I really liked it. Also used it as a spread for a gilled chicken breast sandwich. YUM!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: Sunday Dinner - 7/18?? esgunn I think Hamburgers a...
William suggested we have a breakfast dinner of ham, grits and eggs. The poor Goujons of Sole with Dill Mayonnaise may NEVER get made...LOL! I've got a chicken defrosting that will have to be made tomorrow.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Sunday Dinner - 7/18?? Gourmet_Mom William suggested we...
We're having ham after Mister gets done smoking it, some greens beans that I picked this morning and brown rice. Maybe some blueberries with a smidge of lemon cake.

Re: Sunday Dinner - 7/18?? We're having ham aft...
Well I watched Paula Deen this morning and she was cooking:

-Low Country Smothered Pork Chops
-Celery Root Mashed Potatoes
-Black-eyed Pea dip

That's what we are having.

I am also making:

-Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
-Savory Garden Zucchini Bread from C@H Fresh & Fabulolus
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Sunday Dinner - 7/18?? luvnit Well I watched Paula...
I'm on my way to Laura's!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Sunday Dinner - 7/18?? cjs I'm on my way to Lau...
Quote:

I'm on my way to Laura's!!!

Jean, there is plenty and you and Roy are more than welcome! I wish I had people coming over, it's all looking so nice!

Erin, I will post a review on that. It's in the oven and so far it's looking fabulous! It called for fresh basil, scallions, zucchini, all of which I had in the garden. Also I had a great brick of asiago in the fridge I grated for the occasion. My family is drooling. Erin, I want to hear about the Avacado Butter ! I have been eyeing that one too!

I will try to get some photos too, this stuff looks great!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Sunday Dinner - 7/18?? luvnit Well I watched Paula...
Laura, please post a review of that zucchini bread. I have been eyeing that one.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Sunday Dinner - 7/18?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Turkey sandwiches and chips for Picky. I get to eat last nights leftovers!

PJ
PJ

Re: Sunday Dinner - 7/18?? pjcooks Turkey sandwiches an...
It's pizza night, so guess what?! It's 95 here, so I'm going to grill it outside. I just can't decide on what toppings-- DH keeps hinting that I haven't made Thai Chicken for a while but I don't feel like fussing with the sauce today. Maybe just a brushing of garlic olive oil, then mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, hot peppers, olives (on my section only!), and a sprinkling of Parm.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
Sunday Dinner - 7/18??