I've made it, but for the life of me, I can't remember where the recipe is! I tried the online index, but it doesn't seem to be there. Anybody remember?

I was going to recommend this to Vicci. Even though it's done on the stove, it cooks so fast, you won't know you've even been in the kitchen. But if you still want to do it on the grill, I've got some killer sounding marinades/dressings that you put on the salmon before you grill it from a new publication called YUM....Onion-Lime Salmon, Apricot Horseradish, or Lemon-Dill Yogurt. I haven't tried these, but they sound really good. Let me know if you're interested.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Orange Glazed Salmon Gourmet_Mom I've made it, but fo...
I just posted my old standby grilled salmon with lemon, b. sugar and tarragon over on the 'what's for dinner' thread.

with orange sounds good. I'm with you, Daphne, I've got so many ways of cooking salmon!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Orange Glazed Salmon cjs I just posted my old...
Jean, this recipe is so fast and easy, not to mention tasty. All you do is pan sear the salmon, set aside and make a glaze of wine (?) and orange marmalade...place the salmon back in and spoon the glaze over. I remember starting my rice before the salmon and still had to wait on the rice.

DANG! Where is that recipe? I can't believe it's not in MC! This is going to make me crazy.

Okay, I grabbed all the special issues that it could be in, and lucky me, it was in the first one I opened...LOL! It's in the last Cuisine for Two, page 75:

Orange-Glazed Salmon
2 T Cajun spice (Maybe less to prevent it from being too salty)
1/2 t brown sugar
Pinch of Kosher salt (leave this out if Cajun spice is salty)
2 boneless skinless fresh salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
1 T vegetable oil
2 T orange marmalade
1 1/2 t lime juice
Lime wedges

Combine Cajun spice, brown sugar, and salt in a bowl. Rub mixture over all surfaces of fillets. Sauté fillets in oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes. Turn fish and sauté an additional 2-3 minutes.

Blend marmalade and lime juice in a small bowl; add to pan with salmon. Swirl mixture in pan until marmalade is melted. Carefully turn fish to coat all sides with the glaze. (Or spoon over...this worked for me) Fish is done when it begins to flake with a fork.

Serve fillets with lime wedges.

Now I've got it!
Daphne

Re: Orange Glazed Salmon Gourmet_Mom Jean, this recipe is...
Now I have to buy more salmon! Daphne, this looks so good, and I will do it on the grill and spoon the glaze over. Mmmmm!

Oh, and the reason that I have to grill it is that I have a commercial stove that has been, for several days now, turned off at the gas line. The 11 pilot lights (esp those 6 under the raised griddle) throw a lot of heat into the kitchen. It does a nice job keeping the room warm in the cool (and cold) months, though.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Re: Orange Glazed Salmon foodfiend Now I have to buy mo...
Oh, okay, I get it, now. I guess that would add some heat to the house. You may want to make more of the sauce since you're doing it over the grill...maybe even double it.

I don't know about at your place, but William said the thermometer in the garden is reading 104 again today.
Daphne
Orange Glazed Salmon