What's on the menu for all?

LAMB CHOPS tonight - yum!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I'm going to try a recipe I found while stumbling through Foodgawker a while back, Grilled Honey Garlic Chicken. I haven't decided on sides yet, but I figure a salad will fit in there. I've got potatoes, so maybe a potato salad? (Temps are going back up here, so something cold sounds good...maybe some deviled eggs, too!)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? Gourmet_Mom I'm going to try a r...
I'm defrosting some homemade sauce with spicy sausage in it (Tony made it) and I'll make some spinach and ricotta stuffed shells out of it.

Darn it, I just realized I never put away the other half of the baguette loaf last night. It's probably like a brick now. Shucks.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? Trixxee I'm defrosting some ...
Pork tenderloin and roasted veges from the Bayless book. It's hot here, so we'll be grilling.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? HomeCulinarian Pork tenderloin and ...
It's hot here, too (not that that's a surprise). We're having ziti with a grilled gazapacho sauce and grilled sausages.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? karyn It's hot here, too (...
I am doing the cherry chipotle chicken thing from "Fresh and Fabulous" noting Daphne's comments on her review. I will make rice with lime and cilantro as a side and a ceasar salad. It is hot hot hot again. yuk.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? chef_Tab I am doing the cherr...
We're having angel hair with fresh tomato sauce and turkey meatballs. Also grilling up some eggplant topped with mozz. Just a smidge on mine... Fresh strawberries for dessert, strawberry shortcake for Ron.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? Mare749 We're having angel h...
It was going to be Asian flavored grilled hanger steak, rice and broccoli. Dinner got interrupted before anything but the rice was done - so guess what we're having tomorrow!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5?? Harborwitch It was going to be A...
Had a change of plans because of the rain. - I got caught in a downpour

Turned the tenderloin into pan seared medallions with a onion and raisin sauce from Best Recipes. It was good.
What's for Dinner, Wed. 8/5??