Made this for a starter course for dinner tonight and we loved it! Another very easy recipe to put together and it looks so pretty with the cauliflower/blue cheese/bacon garnish. Have an awful lot leftover so we will probably have a cup of it again tomorrow night, then freeze the rest for another time. Will definately make this again.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Review:Cauliflower Soup w/ blue cheese&bacon Mare749 Made this for a star...
That sounds delicious! Was it a C@H recipe? If so, which issue or magazine?

Re: Review:Cauliflower Soup w/ blue cheese&bacon karyn That sounds deliciou...
Oops, sorry! Yes, this is from the current issue No. 83, page 41. Let me know if you need it and I'll post it for you.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Review:Cauliflower Soup w/ blue cheese&bacon Mare749 Oops, sorry! Yes, t...
Oh that sounds so good. 83 was the last issue wasn't it??? We love cauliflower soups.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Review:Cauliflower Soup w/ blue cheese&bacon Harborwitch Oh that sounds so go...
Oh my,oh my... I love blue cheese! Maybe I'll make this on Thanksgiving.

Thanks for the review Maryann.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Re: Review:Cauliflower Soup w/ blue cheese&bacon foodfiend Oh my,oh my... I lov...
Thanks for the review, Maryann. I had been looking at that and waiting for cooler weather. It's on the short list. We LOVE blue cheese here!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Review:Cauliflower Soup w/ blue cheese&bacon Gourmet_Mom Thanks for the revie...
Guess I'm going to have to start at page one of Issue #83 and work my way thru.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Review:Cauliflower Soup w/ blue cheese&bacon cjs Guess I'm going to h...
Jean, I'm with Maryann...this issue is a winner like we've not had in a long time! I'm loving it!

It makes me excited to get Issue #84! If they've done this good with this one, I can only hope the holiday issue will be equally as good or better!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Review:Cauliflower Soup w/ blue cheese&bacon foodfiend Oh my,oh my... I lov...
Quote:

Oh my,oh my... I love blue cheese! Maybe I'll make this on Thanksgiving.

Thanks for the review Maryann.

That sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving recipe Vicci.

Jean, I haven't gone through the issue yet either. I will have to start too!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Review:Cauliflower Soup w/ blue cheese&bacon luvnit [blockquote]Quote:[h...
I sent Brian a message yesterday telling him what a huge hit Issue #83 is with all on the forum. Here's his reply -

"Thanks Jean. Always nice to hear kind words like that. I forwarded your comments to the Cuisine staff as well as the owner of the company.
Thanks for letting me know."
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Review:Cauliflower Soup w/ blue cheese&bacon