Has anyone seen this yet? I think I gained 5 lbs just looking thru it. What a great assortment of traditional and not so traditional recipes. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one. Custard Soup, Baked Blueberry French Toast, Chorizo Empanadas and Crispy Potato Skins with Roasted Garlic and Bacon Dip, Black Eyed Pea Chile Verde with Pork Meatballs, Maple Glazed Bacon Pork Roast, just to name a few. I think I just gained another 5 lbs!
Shannon

Cuisine Holiday Menus Dismc Has anyone seen this...
Going to check it out now. Did you see it on the shelf or just on the C@H website?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Cuisine Holiday Menus Gourmet_Mom Going to check it ou...
I bought it at Costco. $6.99 I think.
Shannon
  Cuisine Holiday Menus Dismc Has anyone seen this...
I saw this at the store! I looks great. I didn't buy it though, I was feeling poor at the time... Plus there is another one I really want.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Cuisine Holiday Menus luvnit I saw this at the st...
Our Costco never seems to have the publications - darn it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Cuisine Holiday Menus cjs Our Costco never see...
I bought one of the special issues at Sam's, so this is on the list for later in the week.

Baked Blueberry French Toast? I'd buy the magazine just for this recipe!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Re: Cuisine Holiday Menus foodfiend I bought one of the ...
I saw it, but passed it over. THought it was a re-release of previous year. Hmmmm, may have to take a closer look.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: Cuisine Holiday Menus esgunn I saw it, but passed...
Quote:

I saw it, but passed it over. THought it was a re-release of previous year. Hmmmm, may have to take a closer look.

ditto! I have one from a couple years ago, is this a new one?

Re: Cuisine Holiday Menus HomeCulinarian [blockquote]Quote:[h...
Yes, this is Volume 3. I saw it on the home page, but I haven't been anywhere that would have it to see it in person. I'm anxious to see it, though. The recipes that Shannon mentioned sound really good.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Cuisine Holiday Menus