Has anyone seen or tried these? I picked them up at Sam's the other day. Just had to see what they were. We are really enjoying them!

Kiwi Berries
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Kiwi Berries esgunn Has anyone seen or t...
That's Kiwi fruit, right?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Kiwi Berries BarbaraS That's Kiwi fruit, r...
I'll bet they were really tasty, too! Haven't seen them yet, but will be watching for them.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Kiwi Berries Mare749 I'll bet they were r...
Oh my! Baby girl will flip! She LOVES Kiwi! I'm guessing she's gonna love these, too! Thanks for the heads up, Erin!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Kiwi Berries Gourmet_Mom Oh my! Baby girl wi...
You are brave, Erin. I saw them but since I don't know what they are, I passed them by.

Tiny kiwi fruits that are entirely edible, how fun! On the list for next week...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Re: Kiwi Berries foodfiend You are brave, Erin....
Wow, those sound great, I hope Costco carries them. My favorite Korean Beef recipe calls for massaging the beef with the juice from kiwis. It would be great to be able to put this in the little fP and use them for that as well as use them in salads.

Re: Kiwi Berries Cubangirl Wow, those sound gre...
I had them last year around this time. They are so delicious, but expensive. I will check my Sams club this week, thanks for the heads up Erin!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: Kiwi Berries chef_Tab I had them last year...
Hadn't seen them before. I'll look for them now!

Re: Kiwi Berries HomeCulinarian Hadn't seen them bef...
I'm allergic to kiwi fruit--my hands break out when I peel them--no telling what would happen in my digestive system!! I assume I'm allergic to the berries too.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: Kiwi Berries Old Bay I'm allergic to kiwi...
No, I have never seen the berries, but I'll sure look for them. The great flavor of kiwi without the mess, wonderful!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Kiwi Berries