Some of you post beautiful images of the results of recipes you have tried. For example, HomeCulinarian, posted an image of the apple clafouti that she made. I would like to know the resources that you use to post images. I see in the FAQs that the image has to reside on a Web server and I understand that the image would have to be FTP to the server from the personal computer.

Thanks,
Barbara

Posting Images bfg Some of you post bea...
This is the thread I always revert to when I want to post photos. I hope this helps you!

http://www.forums.cuisineathome.com/ubbt...&PHPSESSID=
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: Posting Images chef_Tab This is the thread I...
Thanks, Theresa. That is the info I definitely needed! I figured that there had to be some free sites where photos could be uploaded.

Barbara

Re: Posting Images bfg Thanks, Theresa. Tha...
Most of my images live on my facebook page. I just use the address to show them here. Other photo hosting sites work, too.

I'd love to see what you've been cooking, BFG!

Re: Posting Images HomeCulinarian Most of my images li...
"I'd love to see what you've been cooking, BFG!" Ditto!

As a side note, I'm just waiting for the day that I run out of space on Photobucket. I guess I really should try to start using Facebook more.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Posting Images bfg Some of you post bea...
Barbara, I post pictures quite often, but since I am so computer-challenged, I will let someone else tell you how it's done. I know just enought to be dangerous on here.

But, welcome back!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Posting Images