What's everyone up to for dinner today??

We're having Black Beans & Zucc Quesadillas.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner - Sunday, 11/21?? cjs What's everyone up t...
This evening is our wine tasting group's Holiday dinner party. There will be a "turkey throwdown".......4 turkeys, each prepared differently. I am bringing a cherry pie and nonalcoholic beer(since I cannot partake in the wine )
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, 11/21?? chef_Tab This evening is our ...
Oh Theresa, how heartbreaking to be sick over a holiday! We'll all celebrate Christmas doubly with you! (stay well)

but, at least you will be completely sober to report back on the methods/flavors of each turkey.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, 11/21?? cjs Oh Theresa, how hear...
Oh, Theresa! That stinks!

Well, I'm the tiniest bit better, but still yucky, so William is going to make his homemade hamburger soup for me. He stayed at the farm all weekend, so I've just been scavenging.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, 11/21?? Gourmet_Mom Oh, Theresa! That s...
I'm going to try a penne/kale/bacon/sun dried tomato dish from December's Cooking Light.

Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, 11/21?? Trixxee I'm going to try a p...
Hope you're feeling better soon, Theresa. I really feel like steak, but we have lots of ham, so maybe some kind of ham/sweet potato casserole.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, 11/21?? Lorraine Hope you're feeling ...
thanks for the kind words everyone! I am sure Wally will have no problem drinking my share of wine as well as his. At least he has a designated driver in place for a couple of weeks!

Glad to hear you are feeling better Daphne. Hopefully you will be back to normal by Thanksgiving so you can enjoy your family.....with or without Ruby Slippers.

Lorraine, I have been craving ham! I would cut it up and put it into kase spaetzle. yum!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, 11/21?? chef_Tab thanks for the kind ...
"and put it into kase spaetzle. yum!" - will I EVER make this????
www.achefsjourney.com
  What's for Dinner - Sunday, 11/21?? cjs What's everyone up t...
Well dinner today is going to be tri-tips (at least I think that's what they are) and baked potatoes, and some green and yellow beans. Sort of boring, but it will get the job done.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, 11/21?? luvnit Well dinner today is...
Sounds like you're having a busy weekend, Laura!
www.achefsjourney.com
What's for Dinner - Sunday, 11/21??