Okay,

I've done the draw and sent out all the PMs.

If you signed up and didn't get your PM, let me know.

Have fun!!

Barbara<~~~has already done some shopping...
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Secret Santa Time! BarbaraS Okay,[br][br]I've do...
Thanks again, Barbara! This is going to be so much fun!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Secret Santa Time! Gourmet_Mom Thanks again, Barbar...
Thanks, Barbara. I'm determined not to be late this year!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: Secret Santa Time! Lorraine Thanks, Barbara. I'...
Thank you! I am so excited about this! What a great way to start the holiday season. What is the deadline???
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Secret Santa Time! luvnit Thank you! I am so ...
Christmas? New Year's?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Secret Santa Time! BarbaraS Christmas? New Year...
Laura, why would Christmas not be the deadline - that's when Santa visits everyone!!

I want to send a note to my santa - don't want to put this on Barbara's shoulders. If my present gets screwed up, let it be my fault.

Here's my schedule - We are leaving Dec. 4th for our destination of Texas and Old Bay's (Bill) and Jane's house for Christmas, so that's probably where the present should be sent.

If, you want to send it early, feel free to send it to my house here in Port Angeles. I certainly would not open it before Christmas. That's the fun of it, the anticipation.

So, dear little secret santa of mine, do whatever you're comfortable with.

Barbara, thank you so much for doing this again this year.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Secret Santa Time! cjs Laura, why would Chr...
I just didn't know if was a date prior to Christmas that we, as a group, were sharing our gifts. I have heard of other groups that do this like mid-December prior to Christmas. But as long as I know, I will be on time and send my on time! I have already started collecting stuff for my Santa-buddy.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Secret Santa Time! luvnit I just didn't know i...
Laura, some like to hold them till Christmas (me) - then there others who no-way-in-h*ll would wait with the present in their hot little hands...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Secret Santa Time! cjs Laura, some like to ...
I would be in the "then there others who no-way-in-h*ll would wait with the present in their hot little hands" category. I remember last year, Vicci tried to wait...LOL! She didn't make it!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Secret Santa Time! Gourmet_Mom I would be in the "t...
I'm starting my shopping this week Thank again Barbara for putting this together. I can't wait to pick out goodies to send now.
Secret Santa Time!