What's on everyone's menu?

Roy brought home some beautiful Portabellos yesterday, so may play with some l/o duck and demi-glace and ? to stuff them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Sat. 11/27? cjs What's on everyone's...
I have some fennel and apple left. I'm thinking perhaps a turkey salad??? Of course a nice turkey posole would would be good. Hmmmmm.

Have to do some cooking for tomorrow's pot luck.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 11/27? Harborwitch I have some fennel a...
Getting ready to start my turkey soup and while the carcass is cooking gonna play with the hushpuppies

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 11/27? DFen911 Getting ready to sta...
We're grazing on leftovers. Ron will have some more turkey and noodles, and we still have some sliced turkey breast and a piece of meatloaf from the other day. So, I'll fill in the gaps with some fresh veggies. Time to clean out the frig.

Ron leaves for Pa. tomorrow with his dad for a week, maybe. His dad is still trying to recover from having shingles, so they will play it by ear. They may have to come home for a day or two mid-week so he can rest up a bit.
For anyone who is sitting on the bench about getting a shingles vaccine, it's worth the money.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 11/27? Mare749 We're grazing on lef...
Finally decided to go with a duck hash filling the portabellos, smelling good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 11/27? cjs Finally decided to g...
I just got home from Southport. I'll whip out some marinara in a few. I haven't done individual pizzas before, so we're going to have a make your own pizza buffet.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 11/27? Gourmet_Mom I just got home from...
Leftover Macs N Cheese with Bacon Cheeseburger Brats, Cheddar Cheese Brats, and one hot dog.

My Brat Guy is THE BEST!

Barbara<~~~and he ships all over...
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 11/27? BarbaraS Leftover Macs N Chee...
the brats sound good! And a pizza buffet - how fun!

Oh, this duck hash was something else...wow, the flavors.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 11/27? cjs the brats sound good...
Went to The Yardhouse for lunch - bernaise sliders, marguerita pizza, chicken enchilada stacks and fruit salad as sides. Have enough for later if necessary.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 11/27? Trixxee Went to The Yardhous...
We saved some lobster meat and froze it. We are doing a lobster mac & cheese--if good I'll post the recipe!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
What's for Dinner, Sat. 11/27?