It's getting close.... what's on everyone's menu for tonight?

Picked up some hot dogs, buns and chili yesterday and have a big red onion!!!!!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's on the Menu for Saturday, 12/18??? cjs It's getting close.....
William stayed at the farm last night, and I got hungry before the stroganoff got ready. So We'll be having the stroganoff tonight.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's on the Menu for Saturday, 12/18??? Gourmet_Mom William stayed at th...
We'll be rotissering a small turkey today. Had to take it out of the freezer to make room for bucky. The food saver will be getting a workout tonight!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's on the Menu for Saturday, 12/18??? Mare749 We'll be rotissering...
"...to make room for bucky." LOL!
Daphne

Re: What's on the Menu for Saturday, 12/18??? Gourmet_Mom "...to make room for...
Filets with Port Wine sauce.

Picked up a nice Rib Roast at the Acme today for $4.99/lb.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: What's on the Menu for Saturday, 12/18??? BarbaraS Filets with Port Win...
Barbara, was that rib roast cryovaced with a foil bottom? They had some on sale for the same price at the grocery store when I stopped by for my nutella.
Daphne

Re: What's on the Menu for Saturday, 12/18??? Gourmet_Mom Barbara, was that ri...
No, it was just wrapped in plastic on a foam plate. Why?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: What's on the Menu for Saturday, 12/18??? Gourmet_Mom Barbara, was that ri...
He thawed two small fillet mignons, more mashed taters with sauce. I have a bit of brocolli, and lots of carrots, and a salad for me.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's on the Menu for Saturday, 12/18??? Lorraine He thawed two small ...
If it was like the ones I just saw prepackaged, I would be curious what you thought of it. I'm very leery of vacuum packed meat.
Daphne

Re: What's on the Menu for Saturday, 12/18??? Gourmet_Mom If it was like the o...
Quote:

I'm very leery of vacuum packed meat.

It depends. Was it a Hoover, a Kirby or a Dyson?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
What's on the Menu for Saturday, 12/18???