What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

80° So, we're repeating our menu of grilled steak and tatoes and had some bananas going over the hill, so Raspberry jello with bananas.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Monday's Menu, Dec. 20th?? cjs What's on everyone's...
Going very light this week. Tonight, chicken paillards (sp?) with a clementine salsa. Not sure what else, possibly black beans.

Re: Monday's Menu, Dec. 20th?? Trixxee Going very light thi...
I decided on the Slow Cooker Classic Pot Roast with mashers and peas. We really like it last time, and it'll give me a chance to get my housework and washing done.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Monday's Menu, Dec. 20th?? Gourmet_Mom I decided on the Slo...
We're having the red curry chicken, rice, and broccoli tonight. Late lunch yesterday so we weren't hungry for dinner.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Monday's Menu, Dec. 20th?? Harborwitch We're having the red...
I wonder how kettle corn would be with a little peanut butter?? I hope Labs answers about before or after popping coating the popcorn.......it could be our late snack.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Monday's Menu, Dec. 20th?? cjs I wonder how kettle ...
I saw a peanut butter popcorn on FoodGawker.com. Since my computer is down I don't have the recipe handy - but a search on there should find it. As I recall the PB went on the popcorn after it was popped.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Monday's Menu, Dec. 20th?? cjs I wonder how kettle ...
Quote:

I wonder how kettle corn would be with a little peanut butter?? I hope Labs answers about before or after popping coating the popcorn.......it could be our late snack.

It's good, but for my own taste, I like the regular popcorn better. Well-buttered popcorn goes very well with the peanut butter, too. Note that I wouldn't try popping the corn in the peanut butter nor pouring a whole bunch of melted peanut butter over the popcorn. Just dig out a very-heaping tablespoon of peanut butter (let everyone else get his or her own) and just dredge a kernel or two of the popped corn in the peanut butter that's on the spoon as you munch away.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Monday's Menu, Dec. 20th?? labradors [blockquote]Quote:[h...
You know, the more I think about this, the better it sounds. It might would even improve the kettle corn, too.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Monday's Menu, Dec. 20th?? Gourmet_Mom You know, the more I...
I have a couple of acorn squashes wanting to be used up, so I'm roasting them with a small pork loin roast. Also have lots of spinach to use up, so I'll make some garlicky sauteed spinach, too.

Re: Monday's Menu, Dec. 20th?? HomeCulinarian I have a couple of a...
acorn squash?????? how did this get in our conversation of peanut butter kettle corn, may I ask??????

sorry, Jeannette, it took me a minute to get back on track.
www.achefsjourney.com
Monday's Menu, Dec. 20th??