This is for Jillarellano (love the name), a new member who asked me to find this.

One 4-7 lb pork loin, bone in roast, chine bone removed and the bones Frenched (if you have a good butcher he will do this).
Salt & Pepper.

For the Pan Vegitables:
3 onions quartered
3 carrots, cut into 2" chunks
3 ribs celery, cut into two inch chunks
2 heads garlic, halved

For the glaze:
Melt; (over low heat) brush loin with:
1/4C molasses
1/4C currant jelly

Pre heat oven to 425.
Salt & pepper roast to taste on all sides. Sear the roast on all sides in oil over med high heat until seared on all sides. Remove the roast, add vegitables, then rest the loin on the vegis with the ribs pointing down, this way the glaze is applied to the meaty side. Roast in the oven for 30 min. then brush with the warm glaze every 10 min until roast reaches internal temp of 145. Before carving, allow pork to rest 20-30 min tented with foil. Slice between the ribs with the knife against the rib.

Pan Sauce:
Saute pan vegis from roasted loin.
Add 3T tomato paste, stirring about 5 min-do not scorch.

Deglaze with; Add and reduce:
2C apple cider or juice
2C chicken broth
1 T black peppercorns
3 Bay leaves
Simmer until reduced by half, about 15 min. Strain over a serving bowl--don't force vegis thru the strainer. Discard vegis.

If desired, put liquid in a saucepan over warm heat and stir in 2T dry sherry and 2T unsalted butter, salt and pepper to taste. Serve over pork.

Never made this but it sounds wonderful!!! Welcome to the forum!! This is from CAH, vol 59, Oct '06.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Roasted Bone In Pork Loin/Molasses Glaze Old Bay This is for Jillarel...
I just posted a long response and it timed out or some darn thing. So, I'll only repeat - Welcome to the forum, Jillarellano
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Roasted Bone In Pork Loin/Molasses Glaze Old Bay This is for Jillarel...
I'll make this tonight. Thanks you so much for finding this for me!
Roasted Bone In Pork Loin/Molasses Glaze