What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

I'm thinking (and thawing chix thighs) Trixxee's plum-spiced chicken.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/4? cjs What's on everyone's...
Something with cod, maybe baked with a little onion and stewed tomatoes. Still thinking about the side. Now that I mentioned veggie orzo to Vicci, I might have to go look up a recipe I have in MC.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/4? Mare749 Something with cod, ...
I finally got sick, darn it, and I don't feel like doing much. I still have some of that great baked ziti in the freezer so that'll be it with a salad (if I have the energy to make a salad)!

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/4? Trixxee I finally got sick, ...
Oh, oh, feel better soon, Trixxee (you're not supposed to fall ill on a Friday!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/4? Trixxee I finally got sick, ...
Shoot! Sorry to hear you're sick. That sucks.

I have some cod thawed - I think a Cajun beer batter for it, and a creole rice with peppers, corn, and tomatoes. Just thinking about it right now.

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/4? Harborwitch Shoot! Sorry to hea...
Thank you. The ziti looked a little freezer burned so I pulled out some ham and bean soup my husband made a few weeks ago. That actually sounds better.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/4? Trixxee Thank you. The ziti...
We loved the plum chicken dish!! thanks for letting us know about it, Trixxee. Did 4 thighs with bone in, and we have dinner for tomorrow also! Had with rice today, maybe couscous or quinoa tomorrow.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/4? cjs We loved the plum ch...
We liked it a lot, too, Jean. Erin, that recipe would be a good one for you guys...dinner is done in the time it takes to cook the rice.

DUH! I forgot to add dinner. William headed out to the farm early, so Cricket and I will share a steak and baked potato with a salad on the side.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/4? Gourmet_Mom We liked it a lot, t...
Hope you feel better, Trixee. It was a work day for us, not even a hard one, but I was dead on my feet when we got home, so we ordered in pizza. A new Pappa John's opened, and it was really good.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/4?