C'mon, you've been home, what, 24 hours???? When can we see the pictures..............signed Patiently Patient
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Hawaiian Pictures from Denise????????? cjs C'mon, you've been h...
Oh, REALLY....give 'em up, Denise.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Hawaiian Pictures from Denise????????? Gourmet_Mom Oh, REALLY....give '...
Lol we're not home We're still here...we leave tomorrow afternoon...but best sight yet right outside the condo we're at. That island behind is Molokai.

[Image: BigBreachNapiliShores.jpg]

Wait did I mention the sunsets?

[Image: P1030737.jpg]

Hand writing up my notes and hopefully will be able to start typing up a blog/pictures while on the plane

Re: Hawaiian Pictures from Denise????????? DFen911 Lol we're not home [...
Oh how we loved the sunsents - Diamond head was right outside our front window and it was spectacular.

Great start, Denise!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Hawaiian Pictures from Denise????????? cjs Oh how we loved the ...
OMG! I can't believe that shot of the whale was right outside of your condo! AWESOME! That sunset is just spectacular, but you need to frame the whale pic...really! I can't wait to see the rest. I hope your flight home is a safe one! Enjoy your final evening in paradise! I'll be here waiting!
Daphne

Re: Hawaiian Pictures from Denise????????? Gourmet_Mom OMG! I can't believ...
Wonderful pics, Denise. Can't wait to see the rest and hear all about your wonderful trip!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Hawaiian Pictures from Denise????????? DFen911 Lol we're not home [...
OMG!!!!! That picture of the Humpback is BEAUTIFUL!!

Oh - the sunset is nice too. Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures! I'm so glad you guys are having a great time!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Hawaiian Pictures from Denise????????? Harborwitch OMG!!!!! That pictu...
Sorry no pics yet, got home last night at 1am and we were on the road again by 9am. Heading to Oregon for 2 fast days to check on the house. We just holed up in Yreka CA for the night. Would have made better time if not for some lane closures on the freeway.

I hope to have some uploaded soon

Re: Hawaiian Pictures from Denise????????? DFen911 Sorry no pics yet, g...
Hope all is well with the new house, Denise!!Bet you have brambles going wild.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Hawaiian Pictures from Denise????????? cjs Hope all is well wit...
Goodness! You two are going to need a couple of weeks to recover from all this travel! Don't rush too much! Stay safe!
Daphne
Hawaiian Pictures from Denise?????????