What's on everyone's menu for tonight??

Daphne, how was your fish fry yesterday - thought about you!!

We're having a CarbLover's Chicken Tetrazzini - haven't had it before.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 3/26?? cjs What's on everyone's...
It's Denise's daughter Laura's fault. Schwarma (sort of)

I have leftover lamb, cucumbers, stuff to make hummus, feta, all I need to do is make either pita or naan. This could be good.

I am also - just because I have all the stuff - making those beautiful beet ravioli that Dave Nelson posted on Facebook. I am salivating just thinking about them. I made the boursin yesterday and the beets are roasted and ready to go.

Of course it's "Taco Tuesday" at the restaurant so that might . . . nah.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 3/26?? cjs What's on everyone's...
It was GREAT! I've got some things picked out, but haven't nailed it down yet. When I picked it all out, I was hoping to meet Mom at the nursery today, go for lunch, and then a big grocery trip in the city. But I haven't been able to get up with her, and it looks like rain. So I'll have to wait and see.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 3/26?? Gourmet_Mom It was GREAT! I've ...
I'm making Adobo-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Black Bean Pico de Gallo. Probably some flour tortillas on the side.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 3/26?? Trixxee I'm making Adobo-Rub...
I'm making two kinds of pizza today. My favorite dough recipe is from Pizza, Pizza, Pizza! and it's the one that is made with bread flour. Comes out perfect every time. So, the first one will have sauteed veggies in olive oil and shredded asiago. The second one will be sort of a margherita pizza except that I'll put down a thin coating of sauce on it as well. Even roma tomatoes aren't that good this time of year.

I'll probably make a ceasar salad to go with it since that's my favorite salad to have with pizza.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 3/26?? Mare749 I'm making two kinds...
That sounds good Maryann.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 3/26?? Harborwitch That sounds good Mar...
We like that pizza dough, too, Maryann. I'm going to have to put pizza on the menu soon!

I'm trying something new--Pasta Roll-ups with Goat Cheese and Basil. The filling and sauce were both tasty on their own, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it tastes all together. I'll just do a simple salad on the side.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 3/26?? karyn We like that pizza d...
I'm right behind you with the sandwiches, Sharon - they look so good!!! What a great column she again wrote!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 3/26?? cjs I'm right behind you...
I loved it Jean. I think some Naan, thin sliced lamb, cucumbers, hummus, and feta. Slurp. Drooling!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 3/26?? Harborwitch I loved it Jean. I ...
Jodi's here, so I let him pick dinner. He's asked for spaghetti, salad, and carrot cake...LOL! I owe him one.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 3/26??