What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

I have leftover chicken, some couscous and other goodies, so think we'll have some kind of salad.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Monday - 5/9?? cjs What's on everyone's...
I think tonight is the veal Milanese, pasta, and a salad. I'm going to get a strawberry rhubarb pie made.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 5/9?? Harborwitch I think tonight is t...
My husband is on a short business trip so no pressure on dinner tonight. I might take another stab at trying to like wholewheat pasta. Not sure what I can get Michael to eat - perhaps more meatballs.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 5/9?? Trixxee My husband is on a ...
Smoked pulled pork. Ron put two pork butts in the smoker overnight on Saturday. I packed up most of it in food saver bags, but kept one out for tonight. Probably just have a baked potato and a green veggie with it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 5/9?? Mare749 Smoked pulled pork. ...
We'll probably have leftovers from Sunday.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 5/9?? Mare749 Smoked pulled pork. ...
Looks like it's going to be zukes stuffed with grnd turkey and spices. Something like this, but no rice as I'm making polenta. May change it to Italian spices or not.

http://www.giverecipe.com/stuffed-zucchini.html
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 5/9?? farnfam Looks like it's goin...
I'm going to try the Chicken Diane. I'm in the air about the linguine. I picked up some, but I may just make the chicken and have it with a salad. I didn't notice the heavy cream when I picked this out at school today, so if my cream is out of date, I'll be making something else with chicken...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 5/9?? Gourmet_Mom I'm going to try the...
I just got the newest issue, and I think the Chicken Diane will be on the menu for tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it, Daphne!

Tonight dinner is going to be whatever I can throw together or find in the freezer. After a week of relatives (the last ones took off about an hour ago) and a 4-hour long graduation yesterday, I'm tired!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 5/9?? karyn I just got the newes...
Karyn, hopefully, PJ will check in soon on the Birthday review dinners. I don't want to review anything just yet, in case that's something she would consider. BUT I'll be glad to let you know by PM what I think. Also, I think Trixxee has already made it and liked it. I don't think she made the pasta either. I'm on the fence with that. I just sounds sooooo goood!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday - 5/9?? Gourmet_Mom Karyn, hopefully, PJ...
I think I'll give it a try tomorrow, regardless. It sounds tasty!
What's for Dinner, Monday - 5/9??