My favorite book in the world was Weeknigh Menus Volume 1 and it is no longer in print. I am afraid mine went out with the recycle stack. Does anyone have an issue they would sell? If I could just locate one I would be happy to pay someone to copy it for me. I keep watching ebay but no luck.

I bet I use at least 15 recipes out of that book.

Thank you.

Marcy

Please help with an old issue! Marcys My favorite book in ...
Welcome Marcy - but, I wish it were better circumstances that brought you on the forum. I hope someone has one they will part with - it is a good issue. Fingers crossed.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Please help with an old issue! cjs Welcome Marcy - but,...
I'm sorry you lost yours. I would never be able to part with mine. Like you, I use way too many of the recipes in that one. It would be summer before I could even THINK of copying the pages. I'll try to make a note. It's possible that I could scan the pages to a disc and mail it to you. If that would help, PM me sometime in mid June after school gets out here.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Please help with an old issue! Gourmet_Mom I'm sorry you lost y...
I can't believe that C@H doesn't have back copies since everything is done on computers. They could even sell them as eMagazines.

Brian is this a possibility? Seeing as how many of us are in need of back issues.

Re: Please help with an old issue! DFen911 I can't believe that...
I have two duplicates of books in storage and will be able to access them next week. Not sure what they are, but I will check for you.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: Please help with an old issue! chef_Tab I have two duplicate...
Wow! If you have one just let me know and I'll but it from you immediately!

Thank you so much!!!

Marcy
  Please help with an old issue! Marcys My favorite book in ...
Check eBay. That's where I finally managed to replace a lost issue. Use the advanced search tool.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
Please help with an old issue!