Is this thread a waste of time??? If not, what's on everyone's menu for tonight?? (eat early? )

We arrived home about 4 p.m. yesterday after finding a little seafood shack in Shelton, WA - that we stopped for lunch. Roy had the biggest bucket of steamed clams I've ever seen and they were delicious and I had Razor Clams, one of my most favorite things in the world!! No dinner, we were just stuffed.

And this a.m., it's off to spend the day with my aunt which was postponed from the "3rd Wed." this month. Sunday, we will be crashing, that's for sure. Probably no dinner tonight either. My poor kitchen doesn't know what's happening.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's For Dinner, Saturday, 5/21?? cjs Is this thread a was...
This would be a good thread for "last meal" wishes!

But, that's not what we're having. I haven't decided yet. Maybe the Chicken breasts Diane from the current issue...

Re: What's For Dinner, Saturday, 5/21?? HomeCulinarian This would be a good...
I just went thru all the postings since last Tuesday when we left and copied the ideas that everyone has had this week and the Chicken Diane seems to be a real favorite. Just marked it in the book to try.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's For Dinner, Saturday, 5/21?? cjs I just went thru all...
Maybe something from the menu of tha last dinner on the titanic and someone playing the fiddle during the fires!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: What's For Dinner, Saturday, 5/21?? Old Bay Maybe something from...
We're supposed to go exploring today so I'm not sure. We may find somewhere out on the road or . . . ?????? I'll check back later.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's For Dinner, Saturday, 5/21?? Harborwitch We're supposed to go...
Well, it has finally stopped raining here, soooo it's going to be my birthday dinner!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's For Dinner, Saturday, 5/21?? Mare749 Well, it has finally...
I've got Maryann's dinner in the plan, but I may put it off for tomorrow. I don't want to have to make a special trip to town for ingredients. We'll see what the local store has to offer, then I'll decide.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's For Dinner, Saturday, 5/21?? Gourmet_Mom I've got Maryann's d...
We're going to a birthday party for a friend's stepfather. "Yogi" is 81. It is standing tradition for Jane to make a full turkey dinner. Should be too much fun. We will also watch the Preakness there.

Re: What's For Dinner, Saturday, 5/21?? Trixxee We're going to a bir...
Baked Potato Soup with Crusty French Bread, my guest insists on bring Salad and wine! Appetizer is Warm Blue Cheese, bacon, & garlic Spread/dip with pita chips!

Now off to the store for me! I am in charge of appetizers for "Dinner Club" tomorrow evening, so I had better get busy!

Bye for now
Kathleen
Wishing you butterfly mornings
and
Wildflower afternoons!

Re: What's For Dinner, Saturday, 5/21?? Kathleen45 Baked Potato Soup wi...
Chicken Diane for us just because everybody raved about it with pasta with truffle butter from Costco that I got last week.
What's For Dinner, Saturday, 5/21??