Check it out! Ron surprised me with this and we're going tonight! Out for dinner downtown, then the show at 7:30. OMG, how I love a surprise!!! (Yes, it's early, my b-day is Wednesday)

http://www.playhousesquare.org/default.a...objId=1427
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Guess where I'm going for my birthday!!! Mare749 Check it out! Ron s...
Oh Maryann, what a wonderful birthday present!!! Looks like you may be able to stretch this b'day out for almost a week - good on you!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Guess where I'm going for my birthday!!! cjs Oh Maryann, what a w...
Ron gets 100 brownie points!! What a GREAT surprise And we want details when you get home. Have a wonderful time!

Re: Guess where I'm going for my birthday!!! DFen911 Ron gets 100 brownie...
That should be a really good time! Enjoy!

Re: Guess where I'm going for my birthday!!! HomeCulinarian That should be a rea...
WOW! Maryann! Ron did GREAT! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Guess where I'm going for my birthday!!! Gourmet_Mom WOW! Maryann! Ron ...
That's too cool!! You'll have to make a report to us.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Guess where I'm going for my birthday!!! BarbaraS That's too cool!! Y...
Wow! How cool is that?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Guess where I'm going for my birthday!!! labradors Wow! How cool is th...
I love Guy Fieri. His Cajun Chicken Alfredo is amazing (and a heart attack on a plate, so we don't have it very often)!

I appreciate how unapologetic he is for being an entertainer first, which is something many personalities on the food network don's seem to understand. I'd love to see him in person. I can't wait to hear about the show. Have a fabulous time!!
  Guess where I'm going for my birthday!!! Mare749 Check it out! Ron s...
OMG!!! Ron nailed it! WOW!! I cannot even imagine how much fun this is going to be.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Guess where I'm going for my birthday!!!