What's on everyone's menu for today?

Daphne sent me over to Pioneer Woman the other day and I saw a picture of her zucc/crookneck pizza that looked delicious, and my zucc/crooknecks need to be picked, so pizza tonight!! Started the 'sourdough' dough yesterday, I'm ready to go.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/28?? cjs What's on everyone's...
We didn't get to the chili prawns last night - there was a tournament and I pulled another shift in the kitchen right after the Pro Shop. Long day.

Chili Prawns tonight with fried noodles with veggies.

I think I'll make up the pizza dough today for tomorrow and see what the new veggie stand has for pizza.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/28?? Harborwitch We didn't get to the...
I need to make up some pizza dough to take with me. I have so much to do, I may just toss some hot dogs on the grill later.

Jean, that one does look good! It's a lot like the one Sharon posted the other day. That was the second favorite last weekend after the Truffle Dough Pizza. That one's hard to beat...LOL! I like the addition of the mozzarella on hers. I'll probably be making that one next week.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/28?? Gourmet_Mom I need to make up so...
Oh-oh Sharon . . . sounds like my days!!!

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/28?? iBcookin Oh-oh Sharon . . . s...
LOL Linda! It's all fun! There's another tournament this weekend - we're both hoping for some hours. I think I'll be helping Tonya with the prep for a ladies event next week. We really have fun in the kitchen!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/28?? cjs What's on everyone's...
I made another recipe from the Simple Art of Eating Well. It was again very good. Coconut Lime Chicken and Snow Peas It was very light and good for a hot summer day. Too bad it was just a mildy nice summer day.

I made a couple of changes. I did not have red cabbage so left it out. I did not have light coconut milk so used regular. I had snap peas instead of snow peas. I really liked it. Most of the sauce is a cooking sauce that does not get consumed so I do not see much difference in using regular coconut milk. I would have liked the chicken cooking method served over rice. Oh my, all that sauce soaked up into the rice. Delish. As is it was, a very light and refreshing meal.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/28??