What's on everyone's menu for today??

I'm fixing an old family (at least the kids) favorite. Hot dog stuffed with mashed potatoes, cheddar on top. And, a big green salad with Bleu dressing.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? cjs What's on everyone's...
Pizzas for lunch and Bill's Chicken with Lemon and Brandy on linguine for dinner.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? Gourmet_Mom Pizzas for lunch and...
Something that goes with BBQ pineapple, I think. I bought one that is mostly golden and I think it's ready. I have tuna steaks, maybe I can incorporate, any ideas?
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? farnfam Something that goes ...
Cis, I would just grill them both, but then that's probably not what you are asking...

After seeing your pix, I'm thawing some Mahi-mahi but haven't decided what to do with it yet.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Quote:

Something that goes with BBQ pineapple, I think. I bought one that is mostly golden and I think it's ready. I have tuna steaks, maybe I can incorporate, any ideas?

Grilled tuna with a pineapple salsa? Or teriyaki glazed grilled tuna with grilled pineapple rings?

We're having ham and 15 bean soup. Have had a ham bone in the freezer since Easter and it's time for it to GO. Corn bread too. It's actually drizzling here (practically unheard of in S. Cal. in the summer) so perhaps it will be a fitting meal.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? Trixxee [blockquote]Quote:[h...
Out of the blue it rained up here overnight, also! darn - it's been so beautiful.

By the way that Sesame rice noodle side dish is delicious!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Quote:

Something that goes with BBQ pineapple,

PiƱa coladas?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31?? labradors [blockquote]Quote:[h...
YUM
Cis
Empress for Life
What's for Dinner, Sunday 7/31??