I just send out an email to a lot of folks and used the method of emailing it to me and 'bcc'ing everyone else. BUT, now I want to print a copy of the email plus who it did go to and I'm not seeing a way to find the bccs now...... anyone know how to do this????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Oh, Oh! cjs I just send out an e...
Maybe in your SENT folder?
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: Oh, Oh! farnfam Maybe in your SENT f...
nope, doesn't give the list.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Oh, Oh! cjs nope, doesn't give t...
I'll check it out, Jean. BRB!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Oh, Oh! Gourmet_Mom I'll check it out, J...
Jean, I don't know if your email is set up like mine, but hear goes. Between the header and message, I have a green bar where my reply etc. Is located. Also on this bar I have a window that when clicked opens the message in a new window. Beside that is an envelope that allows me to see the original. I can't see your bcc's, but you might be able to on your original. I think you may can do the same thing under the View tab at the top of the screen. Choose Page Source. This will probably be your best bet. Hope it works.
Daphne

Re: Oh, Oh! Gourmet_Mom Jean, I don't know i...
this is printed and I'll go look. thanks Daphne.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Oh, Oh! cjs this is printed and ...
It would have to be through your "Sent" folder, if at all. Otherwise, the copy that you received (from having sent it to yourself) would be just like anyone else's copy and not have the BCCs.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Oh, Oh! labradors It would have to be ...
Yup - it's gone to la-la land... so be it.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Oh, Oh! cjs Yup - it's gone to l...
Have you tried finding the one you got and selecting reply all and see if the names appear? which email program do you use?

Re: Oh, Oh! Cubangirl Have you tried findi...
Off to give that a try.

That didn't work. The only other suggestion I have is for you to send the original again, but add at the top that this is a repeat and please reply due to technical issues...whatever to get them to reply. I'd reply to all, but the reason you did it this way, I think, is because someone, Labs, suggested it to prevent replying to everyone.
Daphne
Oh, Oh!