What's on everyone's menu for tonight??

We're having the last (of 2) pkgs. of Clam Spaghetti we had a couple weeks ago - Lordy, it was so good!! I'll have to take my little bartender friend some cookies and maybe she'll bring me more clams.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/11?? cjs What's on everyone's...
I thought we were going to have BBQ chicken with corn on the cob, but that's iffy at the moment. We'll see.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/11?? cjs What's on everyone's...
We're having rotisseried turkey, but I haven't decided on the sides just yet. Might just grill some fresh veggies and make some orzo.

I'm making lunch today for the grandies. Jean's famous Cottage Cheese Patties from "Black Beans & Corn" topped with tomato soup.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/11?? Mare749 We're having rotisse...
Anxious to hear how the girls like the patties, Maryann.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/11?? cjs Anxious to hear how ...
Jean, this was a blast. The kids had fun trying to guess what was in the "mystery lunch" and most of us really liked them. Some of them guessed that it was crab cakes, salmon patties, or eggplant. They were all surprised when I told them it was cottage cheese.

I can see myself playing with all kinds of variations with this dish, sort of like doing an egg foo young.
What's for Dinner, Thurs., 8/11??