What's everyone having today?

O.K., today we're going to Costco and probably have a hot dog or the Dairy Queen-like ice cream. decisions, decisions. Probably soup later tonight.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Monday(or Tuesday) 9/6?? cjs What's everyone havi...
Uhmmmm, Jean, it's Tuesday!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/6?? HomeCulinarian Uhmmmm, Jean, it's T...
Oh piddle...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/6?? cjs Oh piddle......
I'm making a one pot meal using chicken sausages, white beans, tomatoes and kale.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/6?? Trixxee I'm making a one pot...
Yum, Trix, that sounds good. Love those one pot meals
I'm making a minestrone of sorts with some leftover cabbage from last nite's galumpies, and other assorted things that need to be used.
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/6?? farnfam Yum, Trix, that soun...
I am making Mu Shu Style Chicken wraps. The recipe calls for cooking the chicken in the crockpot, then assembling and eating.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/6?? esgunn I am making Mu Shu S...
I'd be interested in seeing that recipe, Erin. What do you use for the wraps?
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/6?? farnfam I'd be interested in...
We're having BBQ chicken and corn-on-the-cob. William's pick.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/6?? Gourmet_Mom We're having BBQ chi...
I can't tell you how many people thought today was Monday!

Last night I ended up making this Stuffed Eggplant recipe from AllRecipies. It was good but not great - a little bland for our tastes. We had a WONDERFUL caprese salad from our garden tomatoes and basil to go with it. Used the nice olive oil from our day at Spiaggia and some aged balsamic on it. Yum!

So, tonight will be leftovers from Sunday!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 9/6?? HomeCulinarian I can't tell you how...
[quote and some aged balsamic on it. Yum!

[/blockquote]

HC,

Do you have any stores near you that carry Balsamic Glaze? It would be in the vinegar/specialty vinegar section.

Heaven on tomatoes/mozzarella/caprese salads and a great addition - in spurts - to some vinaigrettes.

Barbara

[EDIT TO ADD] It's easier than trying to reduce regular/aged Balsamic vinegar. I tried that once and cried throughout the whole ordeal. And the kittes didn't come down and stay in the kitchen for more than what they ate.[/EDIT TO ADD]
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
What's for Dinner, Monday(or Tuesday) 9/6??