What's on the menu for everyone?

Love Trixxee's (?) "freezer diving" - that's what I'll be continuing today.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/7?? cjs What's on the menu f...
No hubby tonight, just the kids so we will be having their favorite which is Pasta Parma Rosa. Just the Knorr packet of Parma Rosa. I love that stuff too.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/7?? luvnit No hubby tonight, ju...
I just dove for some thin cut rib-eyes in the freezer. So it's finally my turn for a grilled steak and baked potato. Still have some salad fixings.

I have to say I'm really looking forward to food tomorrow. We're going to the ever famous LA Farmer's Market. Besides a ton of eateries to choose from they have two great butchers and a couple of beautiful produce shops. Last time we were able to buy some things I never see at the store - veal shanks for osso bucco, boneless short ribs that were fantastic, many kinds of homemade sausages, etc. And I'm hoping to find my elusive honey crisp apples. Bringing a big cooler full of ice for it all for the ride home (which is about an hour if there aren't any major traffic issues).

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/7?? Trixxee I just dove for some...
Have fun at the market, Trixxee. One of my favorite things to do!

Not sure what we'll have for dinner just yet. I have pizza dough on the rise to make two sheets of pizza for tomorrow. It's an early Halloween party at our daughter's campground and the kiddies want us to come out for it. We're also going to one of the wineries in the afternoon that has lots of outdoor seating overlooking the vineyards and a huge grassy area for the kids to play.

Have a chef's salad already made up for tonight, so may just have some garlic shrimp to go with it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/7?? Mare749 Have fun at the mark...
Hamburgers and homefries!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/7?? Lorraine Hamburgers and homef...
We're having burgers tomorrow!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/7?? cjs We're having burgers...
Mac & Cheese tonight. We're planning a long ride in the Smokey Mountains tomorrow, so the leftovers may be really good comfort food tomorrow night.
T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/7??