Fifteen days thru La., Mississippi, Alabama, Fla.,Georgia, SC, NC, Tenn, Ark and home. I've had really good Carolina BBQ--not this time--I guess we went to the wrong places--best meals were the first (Landrys in Breaux Bridge La.), and the last (BBQ in Memphis). Red Lobster (fish & chips) in Texarkana doesn't count. Good trip though--good golf in the Smokies with my BIL and a friend, good visits with family, good to be home.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

We're Home!! Old Bay Fifteen days thru La...
Glad you're home safe and sound. It sounds like quite a trip! I can't wait until we can unplug and start traveling! Can't wait to see pictures and hear more details about the food.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: We're Home!! Harborwitch Glad you're home saf...
Welcome home! Glad you had a good time. I wondered how you and Jane were doing.

Re: We're Home!! DFen911 Welcome home! Glad y...
Welcome home - you were missed around here!! Glad you had a good time and got some golf in.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: We're Home!! cjs Welcome home - you w...
Wow! That was one heck of a trip! It's a shame the food didn't measure up. Glad you guys made it home safely. You've been missed!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: We're Home!! Gourmet_Mom Wow! That was one h...
Sounds like a wonderful trip! We might be heading for the Smokies in a few weeks. Glad you are back safe and sound.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: We're Home!! Mare749 Sounds like a wonder...
It's always nice to get home. Glad you had a good trip!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
We're Home!!