How are you? what have you been up to? You've been missed around here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! cjs How are you? what ha...
Hi Shannon! Nice to "see" you!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! Mare749 Hi Shannon! Nice to...
Thank you. I've really not been gone, just not posting. I check in at least once a day to see what you are all doing. I've been working a lot and traveling occasionally for baseball but should have more time now that the season is over.

I've been doing a lot of low fat or at least lower calorie cooking and was afraid you might find that boring. Found a really good cookbook from ATK and have been using it a lot. Still love Cuisine, just haven't been cooking from it as much.

Thanks again for the welcome back. Have missed the back and forth but have still been reading about you all and think of you as friends.
Shannon

Re: Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! Dismc Thank you. I've rea...
"I've been doing a lot of low fat or at least lower calorie cooking and was afraid you might find that boring."

No way in h*ll, Shannon - I'd love to hear your ideas!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Hurray! Welcome back to posting, then. Don't worry about posting lower-calorie ideas. Not everyone may want them, but many people may be looking for that kind of idea and if you don't post, they'll lose out on what you may have learned or experienced.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! labradors Hurray! Welcome back...
Hi Shannon <waves enthusiastically>
Cis
Empress for Life
Not boring at all, Shannon. Please share your recipes and ideas. We all learn from each other.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!! Mare749 Not boring at all, S...
Hi, Shannon! Good to hear from you again. I agree with the others! I'd love to hear about some of your new favorites!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Yes, welcome back, and do post! It would be nice to find some TNT lowfat/calorie recipes. We will all be appreciative of your legwork

PJ
PJ
Welcome Back, Dismc/Shannon!!!