What's on the menu for today??

Trying the smoked lamb in hash for brunch this morning and bloody marys with a splash of Bitter Truth - Celery Bitters, thanks to Mr. Bill!

Later, we're going to the fundraiser for Habitat (what the Kielbasa appie is for) and also going to see J. Edgar. Then home for turkey soup.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Saturday, Nov. 19th? cjs What's on the menu ...
We're having basil and goat cheese stuffed chicken breasts, salad and not sure what the starch will be. Maybe just a good baguette.

Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, Nov. 19th? Trixxee We're having basil a...
We will be going to our second show in the Broadway series, (La Cage aux Follies) so we will have something out after that.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, Nov. 19th? Mare749 We will be going to ...
I have no idea. I have some school work to do and desperately need to do some cleaning to prepare for the holiday. All the kids are coming next weekend to celebrate together. I can't wait to have everybody in the house together again! We're planning an oyster roast for Saturday and Thanksgiving Sunday!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, Nov. 19th? Mare749 We will be going to ...
Need to use the arugula in the garden, so I'm making a poached salmon recipe that uses arugula that we found in the newspaper.

Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, Nov. 19th? HomeCulinarian Need to use the arug...
Going to do a stuffed pork tenderloin, not sure what my stuffing will be yet. HC I wish I had your arugula!

I have some goat cheese left over so making an herbed tart for an appy.

Hard thing is wrapping my head around the fact that Thanksgiving is in a few days. I did get my turkey last night, 23lbs so it's in the fridge thawing, but everything else is a blank for me ;D

Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, Nov. 19th? DFen911 Going to do a stuffe...
Macs N' Cheese with hot dogs for him, Smoked Mozzarella brats for me.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday, Nov. 19th? BarbaraS Macs N' Cheese with ...
I was eating on a budget until I got paid next week, but realized they paid me over the weekend. There was on tenderloin left at the store, just waiting for me. I get steak night, after all!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
What's for Dinner, Saturday, Nov. 19th?