What's on the menu for today?

I have leftover Satay Pasta Salad and leftover 'Cheese Ball raviolis' - so, guess it's leftovers here.

Let's post tomorrow's choices tomorrow.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner - Weekend - Sat-Sun 12/3 & 12/4 cjs What's on the menu f...
We've recently started a 'drink that bottle' Saturday night dinner for two. We've got a 2005 bottle of Petite Sirah selected, which the pairings expert says requires steak, or hearty beef. So, I found a recipe in my Wente Vineyard cookbook for a tri tip steak with red wine-tarragon butter sauce. So, we're having that tonight.

Re: What's for Dinner - Weekend - Sat-Sun 12/3 & 12/4 HomeCulinarian We've recently start...
You know, I have some bottles with tags to use for specific foods. I'll have to try this and take one out every couple weeks and work around it. good idea.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner - Weekend - Sat-Sun 12/3 & 12/4 cjs You know, I have som...
I am so excited Doing the Duck Ragu finally! The good news is even if the power goes out again we'll still have a fabulous dinner.

Re: What's for Dinner - Weekend - Sat-Sun 12/3 & 12/4 DFen911 I am so excited [img...
drool, drool....
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner - Weekend - Sat-Sun 12/3 & 12/4 cjs drool, drool.......
I'm trying to talk my husband into making a batch of marinara sauce and meatballs. The bad news - I'm down to my last can of jersey tomatoes and they seem to be backordered.

Re: What's for Dinner - Weekend - Sat-Sun 12/3 & 12/4 Trixxee I'm trying to talk m...
Noooooo!! For how long Trixee?

We're having filets with Bearnaise and a potato and sweet potato, but I'm going to do up some brussel sprouts, too. Just par boil then fry in oil and garlic. Just to see what they tastelike after 40+ years.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: What's for Dinner - Weekend - Sat-Sun 12/3 & 12/4 BarbaraS Noooooo!! For how l...
The website doesn't say. I'm so bummed. If you come across them before I do, please let me know! I'm ordering two cases next time.

Re: What's for Dinner - Weekend - Sat-Sun 12/3 & 12/4 Trixxee The website doesn't ...
Tonight it's Saltimbocca chicken with pasta and a side of asparagus.
  Re: What's for Dinner - Weekend - Sat-Sun 12/3 & 12/4 Trixxee The website doesn't ...
Well, I actually bought a couple cans in a Shop Rite. I'll go poking around there this week.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
What's for Dinner - Weekend - Sat-Sun 12/3 & 12/4