Where is Jean today? She didn't tell anybody she was going anywhere!

Dinner tonight is homemade hand-cut noodles cooked in turkey broth that I made on Sunday, leftover slices of turkey, and fresh asparagus. Ron is actually passing up mashed potatoes tonight!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 Mare749 Where is Jean today?...
Orange mandarin chicken (from TJ's), jasmine rice and stir fried cabbage.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 Trixxee Orange mandarin chic...
How funny - I typed in the post - I guess I forgot to click 'send' or whatever it says to click.
Thanks Maryann.
My today's dinner is in a separate thread so that Bill would see it - So damned good!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 cjs How funny - I typed ...
Quote:

hand-cut noodles cooked in turkey broth

I'd give up potatoes anyday for that! It's clean out the fridge day here, a real mish mash of odds and ends of dishes. Pork stew, meatballs, grits, buccatini, glazed carrots, the list goes on. and on.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 Lorraine [blockquote]Quote:[...
Tonight's dinner is stuffed pork loin with cherry sauce and a side of asparagus.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 losblanos1 Tonight's dinner is ...
Tree decorating party tonight. I have an Italian Beef with melted tomatoes & mushrooms on the stove. When it's almost done I'll add some Italian sausage. I'll make some polenta to serve with it. Tonya's bringing a salad. A fun night is planned!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 Harborwitch Tree decorating part...
I had the worst day ever today. We had London Broil with corn on the cob. (Don't ask!)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 Gourmet_Mom I had the worst day ...
No questions for Daphne...

My sister gave me a few butternut squash and I used a small one tonight to make the Roasted Butternut Squash & WW Pasta recipe from Issue 83. It was a repeat and it was good the second time even though I forgot the Balsamic drizzle.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 HomeCulinarian No questions for Dap...
I've got a chunk of B.nut squash left - will have to look at #83 and see. Just looked, that will be dinner tonight or tomorrow!

Daphne, I'm counting the days until your break for you, too!!!! How long for retirement, youngster?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Tuesday's Dinner 12/6 cjs I've got a chunk of ...
Thanks Jeannette - had the Rstd. B.nut Squash & Penne w/bacon, sage & balsamic for dinner today. Thoroughly enjoyed it - altho, I did reduce the bacon to 4 oz. and it was great.
www.achefsjourney.com
Tuesday's Dinner 12/6