What's for Sunday dinner, everyone?

I had a pkg. of "TenderTails" in the freezer, not sure what they are, but heavily marbled and the consensus is, they are the tail end of tenderloin, so nice and tender. We'll see. Not sure what I'll do with them. Have baked beans also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Sunday, 12/11?? cjs What's for Sunday di...
I'll have to check the freezers, and see what we have. If I can't find anything, we can eat the Double Chocolate Biscottis I'm making for the Winery's Cookie Swap.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 12/11?? Lorraine I'll have to check t...
Wonder what kind of wine would go with those, Lorraine?

Dinner tonight will be teriyaki pork tenderloin, jasmine rice and peas.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 12/11?? Mare749 Wonder what kind of ...
Dinner at Lorraine's!!!! We'll probably have to open 2 or 6 bottles of wine to 'taste'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 12/11?? cjs Dinner at Lorraine's...
Yes! Best idea yet!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 12/11?? Mare749 Yes! Best idea yet! ...
We have a few bottles of their Chocolate Wine that I think would go nicely.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 12/11?? Lorraine We have a few bottle...
Well this morning started with a fried creamy polenta cake with a poached egg and bacon. Tonight is the pork and sausage ragu

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 12/11?? DFen911 Well this morning st...
We had a change of plans yesterday and wound up picking something up so tonight it's the pork tenderloin with dijon marsala sauce. This picture doesn't look particularly appetizing though!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/pork-tender...ala-sauce/

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 12/11?? Trixxee We had a change of p...
Looking for ideas, here.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 12/11?? Trixxee We had a change of p...
...and then on to Denise's!!!

Oh memories!! For 13 years, every September we rented a houseboat on Lake Shasta for a week with friends. Oh my, what food, drink, swimming, etc. orgies these were!!! At least 3 times during the week, Cathy & I had to have Ramos Fizzes, we loved them. I have them about every two years now and this brunch was the time!!! They are so filling, we always just planned a coffee cake and/or bacon with them.

[Image: RamosFizzeswBluegerryCoffeeCake.jpg]

Made a Blueberry Coffee cake this morning to have with them - geez, we are so stuffed and sated.

* Exported from MasterCook *

Ramos Fizzes

Recipe By :Sue Mitchell Ayers, 1970s
6 oz. gin
2 oz. white creme de cocoa
2 oz. triple sec
4 oz. sweet & sour
2 egg whites
6 oz. half & half

Add all ingredients in a blender & add lots of ice. Blend.

Man, we loved these on the houseboat and watching football years ago. (just found "GO BEARS" on one of the copies of this recipe - so that would have been in the early 80s.

Have fun all - and for those who have never tried them, you really should at least once in your life...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.achefsjourney.com
What's for Dinner, Sunday, 12/11??