Hi,

I dont forward things often but yesterday I dont remember laughing as hard as I did listening to this.
I can soooo relate when I had to do the talk with my kids.

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display...s-sweeney/

Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny piano226 Hi,[br][br]I dont fo...
That's hilarious! I sent it on to my girls.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
I have seen it before. I laughed histarically. While cringing at the same time! I am waiting for the bomb to hit here.

I am waiting for the Santa Bomb too! Ugh.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny esgunn I have seen it befor...
That is funny!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny cjs That is funny!!! [im...
That is funnier than heck!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny Harborwitch That is funnier than...
hahaha Thanks for the laugh!
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny farnfam hahaha Thanks for th...
Oh, my goodness! That is a riot!
So funny, just sent it to my boss. Back to check out her other stuff...

PJ
PJ

Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny pjcooks So funny, just sent ...
Great way to start my morning with a laugh!

Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny iBcookin Great way to start m...
That was hilarious! I can't wait to share with the kids.."..aged 28, 24, 21. They're going to roll!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny