It seems like someone mentioned having this book - was it on here??

Paula Wolfert's "The Cooking of South-West France"

If so, there is one recipe I would love to have from it and I'll be damned if I'll buy it for one recipes (I hope anyway.... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Someone Have This Book? cjs It seems like someon...
No, I don't, but wouldn't be surprised if Lorraine has it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Someone Have This Book? Mare749 No, I don't, but wou...
Definitely wasn't me. I'm thinking Maryann may be right.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Someone Have This Book? Gourmet_Mom Definitely wasn't me...
Don't have the book, but do have some of her recipes. I assume you've been to her website ? If you tell me which recipe, I can check to see if I have it.

Re: Someone Have This Book? Cubangirl Don't have the book,...
Ah, didn't think to look at her website - I'll go look. Supposedly, she has a very good recipe for making turkey (leg) confit and I thought I'd like to try it since I have some in the freezer. Thanks Alina.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Someone Have This Book? cjs Ah, didn't think to ...
How about requesting it from inner-library loan? Can you tell I am big on library usage???

Re: Someone Have This Book? iBcookin How about requesting...
I did think of that, Linda....but, I'm so afraid if I leaf thru it, I'm done, I'd buy it. But, I may have to chance it.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Someone Have This Book? cjs I did think of that,...
It sounds familiar. If I have it, it's still in Toronto.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: Someone Have This Book? Lorraine It sounds familiar. ...
Well, timing is a thing there as well, sometimes it will take a few weeks to locate it and get it in. Okay if you are just waiting to read something, but if you needed the recipe for tomorrow - oops

Re: Someone Have This Book? iBcookin Well, timing is a th...
No, really no rush, except the problem that I'm not the most patient person in the world....

I did get on line and it looks like the library has it....
www.achefsjourney.com
Someone Have This Book?