What's on everyone's menu today?

Meatloaf here and meatloaf quesadillas for leftovers - I'm beginning to love the quesadilla as much as a meatloaf sandwich when I have it. Probably baked potato and a salad, also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

T.G.I.F. Dinner? 12/16 cjs What's on everyone's...
I have leftover roast beef to use, so will be looking in "I Have LEFTOVERS...What do I do now?" Great ideas here!

Looks like it's going to be French Dip Sandwiches. Easy peasy!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner? 12/16 Mare749 I have leftover roas...
Hubby and I are having a "holiday stress break" date. You go to the mall or somewhere together and you have 1hr. During that time your assignment is to take 3 photos with your cellphone of things that will make your partner smile, then buy him a small present (under $10) and meet somewhere to have a bite, see each others pix and open the gifts. Looking forward to a little together time
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner? 12/16 farnfam Hubby and I are havi...
What a great idea, Cis! I have fingerling potatoes, leftover bearnaise, and some haricot verts. Now all I need is some meat.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner? 12/16 Lorraine What a great idea, C...
What a cool idea!! Cis, I keep forgetting to ask, how did the craft fair you participated in go?? What was it, a couple weeks ago?

"I Have LEFTOVERS...What do I do now?" - whooeee!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner? 12/16 cjs What a cool idea!! C...
Jean, it went great, I sold out and took orders. I think you commented about it on Three Little Kittens FB page
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner? 12/16 farnfam Jean, it went great...
We are also having french dips (but with deli counter roast beef). I have salad makings too.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner? 12/16 Trixxee We are also having f...
Matzo ball soup (have a sick b/f at home) and something else but dont know what...any inspiration is welcome.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner? 12/16 piano226 Matzo ball soup (hav...
Grilled cheese is always good for a 'sickie'

I did?
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner? 12/16 cjs Grilled cheese is al...
Oooo..thats perfect...he loves grilled cheese.
T.G.I.F. Dinner? 12/16