Oooops, almost forgot - what's everyone having for dinner??

We're going to pick up some sushi during our Costco run, go see Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - come home and pig out - if we don't munch on too much popcorn.... fun day.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/7?? cjs Oooops, almost forgo...
Well after 3 weeks of nervousness and anxiety, pure comfort food tonight - Macs 'n Cheese and grilled hot dogs.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/7?? BarbaraS Well after 3 weeks o...
Pork Butt is in the smoker, scallop potatoes, onion gratin, slaw, goat cheese tarts, deviled eggs and maybe I'll make some olive tapenade. Just added few more guests to the list

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/7?? DFen911 Pork Butt is in the ...
I'm doing a London broil with baked potato and salad. Modified steak night.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/7?? Gourmet_Mom I'm doing a London b...
Beef stroganoff over noodles and salad.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/7?? Trixxee Beef stroganoff over...
I'm doing patty melts with the 18 hour whole grain bread. Probably just the leftover coleslaw to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/7?? Mare749 I'm doing patty melt...
My wife is in charge of the kitchen tonight and has decided to make hoisin chicken thighs with a side of bok choy fried rice.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/7?? losblanos1 My wife is in charge...
We haven't had a steak in a month. Tonight a thick rib eye, sauteed mushrooms, half a baked potato, and a garden salad with a blu cheese dressing. Along with a friendly cabernet.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
What's for Dinner, Sat. 1/7??