I've type 13 pages of recipes and all of a sudden the text is all scrunched together. This has happened before a long time ago and Billy probably helped me, but I can't remember what to do.

I have tried changing the "Character Spacing" under the Font tab, but that isn't working. I can't imagine what I inadvertently hit.

Anyone know what to do???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Need Computer Help!! cjs I've type 13 pages o...
What program are you using?

Re: Need Computer Help!! losblanos1 What program are you...
Oh, guess that would help - Word
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Need Computer Help!! cjs Oh, guess that would...
Go to edit and click on undo. Keep clicking on it until you get back to where you want to be.

Re: Need Computer Help!! losblanos1 Go to edit and click...
I'll go try it. thanks

Well hell, I just opened both documents and they are back to normal....what the h????? Thanks Blane

with that, I'm going to go have a glass of wine.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Need Computer Help!! cjs I'll go try it. than...
....or two!

Re: Need Computer Help!! losblanos1 ....or two! [img]/ub...
Undo will only work if you are in the same session of Word (i.e. if you haven't closed out of the program and then gone back into it later).

If you still can't figure it out, and if it's not anything confidential that you don't wish other eyes to see, feel free to send the file to me in email, along with some idea of how you DO want it formatted, and I'll try to get it back to that condition for you.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Need Computer Help!! labradors Undo will only work ...
Jean did not indicate that she had closed word, so I was assuming that it was still open. Thanks for the (unnecessary) tutorial. If you had read her last post, the problem corrected itself, so, no need for her to send you her files.

Re: Need Computer Help!! losblanos1 Jean did not indic...
Thanks. Missed that.

Having helped Jean and several others, here, with computer problems for a few years, now, I merely offer the assistance the I have always freely offered.

I apologise for trying to HELP anyone. It won't happen again.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Need Computer Help!! labradors Thanks. Missed that....
Hey, it better happen! If it wasn't for you, Rob, I probably would have spent a bundle on computer repair! So, get back in here;you aren't allowed to go to your room yet!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Need Computer Help!!