What's every one having today?

Not sure yet, but I'm going to work in a milkshake sometime.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Sat. 2/4?? cjs What's every one hav...
We're doing a 50th Birthday Party for 90 tonight. Cheese display and lots of passed appetizers. And we'll be prepping for Brunch tomorrow morning. I think we'll graze through the day.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 2/4?? Lorraine We're doing a 50th B...
Asian lettuce wraps.

I should amend this to Thai chicken wraps. I'm already looking forward to them and it's only 9:50am.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 2/4?? Trixxee Asian lettuce wraps....
Slow-cooker pulled pork sammies.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 2/4?? BarbaraS Slow-cooker pulled p...
Pasta with sausage, olives, and sun-dried tomatoes here. I'll probably do something with broccoli for a veggie.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 2/4?? karyn Pasta with sausage, ...
Yippee! My wife is cooking tonight. She's chosen Pan roasted pork chops with bourbon(brandy substitution) sauce and a side of Asparagus. Once again, it looks like everyone is eating well tonight.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 2/4?? losblanos1 Yippee! My wife is c...
We nibbled our way through Asia Foods this afternoon. They were giving out a lot of free samples, so tried some oddball apps. We purchased Banh Mi and had those for lunch, and also some Chinese red-cooked chicken legs that we brought home for snacking tonight. So, I'll probably just make a salad to have with that.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 2/4?? Mare749 We nibbled our way t...
It was a long wacky day today - close to 45 golfers on the course! If the restaurant had been open . . . . oh well.

Tonight is macaroni & cheese and broccoli on the side. I'm looking for easy, quick, and low mess. Tomorrow I'm going to be prepared for more people.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 2/4?? Harborwitch It was a long wacky ...
For lunch, I had the last of my leftovers of that dish I made the other day with chicken and butternut squash. After reheating it, I added a good shot of Shriracha and a knob of butter.

When I posted about this concoction on Thursday, I had said that it was delicious. Even so, I probably would not have made it again.

With the addition of the butter and Sriracha, it went from "delicious experiment" to "WOW! Now I'll HAVE to make this again, and I do still have another half of a butternut squash to use up..."

For dinner: Chicken Fried Steak.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 2/4?? labradors For lunch, I had the...
I made the Classic Cannelonni Saturday. Is this the one we called Molto Manicotti a while back? I used the recipe from the Pasta book. It was really good, though....even if I did have to use store bought lasagna sheets. Homemade are so much more delicate and easier to fill and roll.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
What's for Dinner, Sat. 2/4??