Anyone else having issues with it? Lately I open it, it loads if I go check someone's page or look at updates it freezes. I have to completely close out of the browser and reboot. I'm not using IE, but rather Safari and it also does this on Firefox.

Edit - also locks up on google chrome

Way OT - Facebook DFen911 Anyone else having i...
I'm almost afraid to say I'm having no problems....................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Way OT - Facebook cjs I'm almost afraid to...
It's so weird this started a few nights ago and it's only on the FB page. Every other site I go to works like a charm.

I thought maybe they were in the process of rolling out the forced Timeline layout, but I see that's not being forced yet and when I can log on many still have the original layout.

Re: Way OT - Facebook DFen911 It's so weird this s...
I've been having trouble commenting of pictures. Very slow.....I don't know if it's my netbook. I should try commenting from my regular computer.

I am not happy about the timeline thing. Mine hasn't converted yet but I find it very hard to read on other people's pages.

Re: Way OT - Facebook Trixxee I've been having tro...
Well I've tried for an hour to do a post. It loads and loads and loads..then goes back to the posting screen where I can click on Post. I thought ok to heck it when and clicked to go to my home screen and again won't load.

I give up. I've dumped my cache and not much more I can do.
Way OT - Facebook