What's on the menu for Sunday dinner??

We're startng the day with a donut sparkling brunch. Walking by the local donut shop yesterday, they still had some plain buttermilk donuts left, so grabbed both and Roy got an apple fritter and that's our brunch this a.m. with some fruit and maybe a slice of ham.

Also, found a recipe for a 'lighter' mac & cheese that I can use up a large part of a can of evap. milk, so may try that later...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/25?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Dark, dreary, and pouring rain here. Good day for.....cabbage rolls!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/25?? Lorraine Dark, dreary, and po...
"Chicken with Reisling and Grapes". I was shooting for a chicken veronica dish I made several years ago that had cream and tarragon in it but I can't find it now. Asparagus and not sure what else. Maybe couscous.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/25?? Trixxee "Chicken with Reisli...
OK, settled on this version. I think it's pretty.

http://www.aprilscooking.com/2008/02/poulet-veronique/

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/25?? Trixxee OK, settled on this ...
Darn it, Trixxee, I have enough grapes to make the grape, B.B. and corn salsa again, but this sounds good, too. decisions.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/25?? cjs Darn it, Trixxee, I ...
I thought of you instantly!

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/25?? Trixxee I thought of you ins...
James has requested that shrimp with the lemons, I think it's called Greek Shrimp or something like that. Anyone remember which issue that is? I know it's an oldie
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/25?? farnfam James has requested ...
I don't remember, cis...
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/25?? farnfam James has requested ...
Quote:

James has requested that shrimp with the lemons, I think it's called Greek Shrimp or something like that. Anyone remember which issue that is? I know it's an oldie

Cis, there's a recipe from April 2010 called 'Broiled Greek scampi', if that's the one you're looking for, it sure looks delicious.

Tonight it's Mexican. Chicken enchiladas with a side of Mexicali corn.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/25?? losblanos1 [blockquote]Quote:[h...
I found it it was from June 2005. I'm real real oldie
Cis
Empress for Life
What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/25??