Not that I am a caterer by any means, but I did have to bring in lunch for 16.

I made: Molto manicotti w/ tomato salad, caesar salad (dressing from c@h) and (croutons from c@H), and Oreo Truffles for dessert.

Of course the C@H recipes were a huge hit, but the Oreo truffles were from Kraft and they were easy, and excellent!

I topped them with Maldon Salt, Toasted crushed hazelnut, or Oreo dust.

Everyone loved everything. It was a huge success!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Catered my first luncheon - Oreo Truffles:) luvnit Not that I am a cate...
Cool! Congratulations! Next week it will be 50 guests, right?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Catered my first luncheon - Oreo Truffles:) labradors Cool! Congratulatio...
Right... 50. Gosh I hope not. Kudos to those who canWink
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Catered my first luncheon - Oreo Truffles:) labradors Cool! Congratulatio...
That menu that you put together looks like a home run. It's always satisfying when people love the food that you cook for them. Way to go!

Re: Catered my first luncheon - Oreo Truffles:) losblanos1 That menu that you p...
Well done, Laura! That manicotti dish is one of my favorites!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Catered my first luncheon - Oreo Truffles:) Gourmet_Mom Well done, Laura! T...
Congratulations, Laura! It sounds like a wonderful lunch. We love the manicotti, too!

Re: Catered my first luncheon - Oreo Truffles:) karyn Congratulations, Lau...
Oh sounds yummy!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Catered my first luncheon - Oreo Truffles:) luvnit Not that I am a cate...
Yay,Laura! All the work is worth it when they love your food! Congrats on a job well done, all your food sounds good!

PJ
PJ

Re: Catered my first luncheon - Oreo Truffles:) pjcooks Yay,Laura! All the ...
OMG, I never doubted you!!!Congratulations!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: Catered my first luncheon - Oreo Truffles:) Old Bay OMG, I never doubted...
Wow, how great that everyone was pleased. That is quite an accomplishment, Laura!! And, a very nice menu, indeed!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Catered my first luncheon - Oreo Truffles:)