What's on the menu for everyone?

We ended our trek at our local favorite Asian eatery here in town last night. There was celebrating in our little town last night -

http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/articl...ll-port-angeles

Met up with some of the passengers at the restaurant. One young single guy from Indonesia was just a doll and he fell in love with 'the natives' here!!

We never get out of there without doggie bags, so that is dinner today.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/19?? cjs What's on the menu f...
How fun!

We're having Susanna Foo's Braised Pork Belly, rice, and a cucumber and daikon salad. MMMMMMMMM. I'm looking forward to this one.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/19?? Harborwitch How fun! [br][br]We...
Nothing sounds particularly good to me so I got out my C@H sandwich book and the southwestern sloppy joes are calling my name (though I will do them with ground beef versus ground turkey).

Off to by some fresh rolls....

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/19?? Trixxee Nothing sounds parti...
Very cool, Jean!

This is Williams's late night, so I went with something that will hold well....spaghetti.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/19?? Gourmet_Mom Very cool, Jean![br]...
This really is weird! Trixxee, we're one page apart tonight, I'm making the Salmon salad BLT on page 12. That Sloppy Joe looks delicious, I may have to make that tomorrow night.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/19?? losblanos1 This really is weird...
Quote:

This really is weird! Trixxee, we're one page apart tonight, I'm making the Salmon salad BLT on page 12. That Sloppy Joe looks delicious, I may have to make that tomorrow night.

And neither one of us had asparagus! How were the salmon sandwiches? The "Joes" were great! I added sliced avocado to mine.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/19?? Trixxee [blockquote]Quote:[h...
The Salmon sandwich was delicious, I've made it a few times now. I moved the Sloppy Joe to next week, I forgot it's steak night Friday.

[Image: SalmonBLT.jpg]
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/19?? Harborwitch How fun! [br][br]We...
Hot dog shaped Greek seasoned hamburgers on buns or pita. Work got in the way . . . . again.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
What's for Dinner, Thurs., 4/19??