What's on the menu for everyone?

I'm making the Pasta salad with beans that Jeannette made earlier this week. I think it is an e-recipe from C@H. and grill Flanken strips.

Also, have some salmon thawing to do some Sake smoked that Sharon did a while back. It's a Tom Douglas recipe from Jamison's Smoke & Fire book.

I'll think about tomorrow later...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Sat & Sun - 6/30 & 7/1??? cjs What's on the menu f...
William bought ribs to cook at the camp yesterday, but one of the boys showed up with a beef tenderloin. So I guess we'll be having ribs tonight! Fresh corn and fresh salad will be the sides.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  What's for Dinner, Sat & Sun - 6/30 & 7/1??? cjs What's on the menu f...
It's either salmon patties, tomato gratin, and a salad or a pasta salad with chicken, feta/pepperoncini spread, and olives with marinated cucumbers. It depends on how I feel when I get off work.

Tomorrow I'm going to make some chili verde.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat & Sun - 6/30 & 7/1??? Harborwitch It's either salmon p...
I didn't notice the Sunday part....Goat Cheese Pizza, of course!

Grilled Peaches with Balsamic Reduction have been added for tonight. I think it would be wise to sample them before taking them to a cookout. I'm going to make the reduction, but I'm going to try one with my Crema also.
Daphne

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat & Sun - 6/30 & 7/1??? Gourmet_Mom I didn't notice the ...
O.K., Daphne's turn - everyone to her house!!!

this salad is really good - one of those that you can't stop picking at!!
[Image: CHPastaSaladwBeansJune30.jpg]

Jeannette posted it on facebook - a C@H e-recipe. Nice.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat & Sun - 6/30 & 7/1??? cjs O.K., Daphne's turn ...
Come on down! But be warned, it's 102 in the shade! It's going to be just as bad tomorrow. I may be doing pizza in the oven instead of on the grill.
Daphne

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat & Sun - 6/30 & 7/1??? Gourmet_Mom Come on down! But b...
My word, what a nice dinner this was, but I think tomorrow we'll just have the l/o salad, it sure didn't need anything else. GOOD JOB, CUISINE AT HOME!!
[Image: PastaSaladwFlanken.jpg]

Where's Blane - isn't he eating today?????????????????????
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat & Sun - 6/30 & 7/1??? cjs My word, what a nice...
Jean,

Do you really need the green beans?

ETA - Never mind, I thought this was one of the salads from the latest issue. Hubby has me all turned around today. When he actually said, "Let's go to Kitchen Kapers", I thought I would faint.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat & Sun - 6/30 & 7/1??? BarbaraS Jean,[br][br]Do you ...
Jean, I looked everywhere on Jeanette's FB page and didn't find the recipe. I keep getting dropped from the recipes list. Could you post it?
Daphne

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat & Sun - 6/30 & 7/1??? Gourmet_Mom Jean, I looked every...
One successful experiment - a potato salad - will be my side, tonight. The main will be another experimental burger.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
What's for Dinner, Sat & Sun - 6/30 & 7/1???