Almost forgot to do the thread!!! What's on the menu for everyone today?

Here it is PIZZA!!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner Sat., 8/11?? cjs Almost forgot to do ...
I had planned pizza, but William has an extra tenderloin from yesterday and wants to have that. But that's okay, it will give my dough a chance to age overnight. It usually does better that way anyway.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner Sat., 8/11?? Gourmet_Mom I had planned pizza,...
I was leaning towards a filet for dinner, but Jean quickly changed my mind, Margherita pizza tonight.

Re: What's for Dinner Sat., 8/11?? losblanos1 I was leaning toward...
I'm playing with an overload of zucchini today, so starting with zucchini-parmesan soup, then on to zucchini fritters. Have some small strip steaks to put on the grill.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner Sat., 8/11?? Mare749 I'm playing with an ...
Blane, I think the Margarita Pizza may be one for tomorrow. On the other hand Tomato, Spinach, and Goat Cheese is another temptation. Decisions, decisions.

Zucchini fritters? Do tell.
Daphne

Re: What's for Dinner Sat., 8/11?? Gourmet_Mom Blane, I think the M...
I'm doing a zucc pizza. Blane, I think another pizza monster has been created.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner Sat., 8/11?? cjs I'm doing a zucc piz...
Seriously! I knew this would happen as soon as he said he was giving grilling a shot....LOL!
Daphne

Re: What's for Dinner Sat., 8/11?? Gourmet_Mom Seriously! I knew t...
I like that, pizza monster, and not just any monster, Godzilla!
Daphne, you are 100% correct, the crust was simply amazing! I can't wait to try different types of pizzas. Because I can get two 8" pizzas out of a the dough, I'm making one pepperoni and one Margherita today. By the way, Thursday I posted pictures of the cheese pizza, this is the Margherita.

[Image: Margheritapizza.jpg]

Re: What's for Dinner Sat., 8/11?? losblanos1 I like that, pizza m...
YUM! My dough has rested and is covered in the fridge waiting patiently until tomorrow. Still haven't decided on what I'll put on it, but the goat cheese keeps staring at me every time I open the fridge...LOL!
Daphne
  Re: What's for Dinner Sat., 8/11?? Gourmet_Mom Blane, I think the M...
I toyed with the idea of pizza, so it'll undoubtedly be on the menu soon, but decided to do fajitas instead.
What's for Dinner Sat., 8/11??