I picked up a double issue at Sams club yesterday. It is the first Cookie book which I didn't get, and a Holiday issue that I didn't have. I was very happy!

I wish they would put a volume number on these issues though. I can never remember what I have or how to refer to them other than what is on the cover.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Double Holiday Issue esgunn I picked up a double...
That is really frustrating, I have to go to their website to figure out what volume I'm looking at. Is the holiday book the baking one? If it is, I recommend the sweet potato pie bread with marshmallow glaze, it is so delicious.

[Image: Sweetpotatobread.jpg]

Re: Double Holiday Issue losblanos1 That is really frust...
What's on the cover of the holiday book, Erin. I think I have two? And thanks to my Secret Santa, I now have my own copy of the Cookie Book! Thanks again, Shannon!

That reminds me, I need to plan something next week with the dried mushrooms. I've been holding onto the marmalade for when I get my hands on some good salmon... Orange Glazed Salmon is AWESOME!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Double Holiday Issue Gourmet_Mom What's on the cover ...
This is not the baking one. it is Holiday Cookies. It has Apple Pie Bars. The Flip side has Honey Glazed Roast Turkey with all the trimmings on the cover of the Holiday Menus.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
Double Holiday Issue