This one is special--Arlene, my bookeeper, has been with me 30 yrs and used to bring her daughter Krystn with her--this year Krystn is bringing her husband and baby (Easten). Doris, my first agent (29 yrs), would bring her daughter Sadie--Sadie is expecting in Sept (son, Jansen) and is coming with her husband. Lisa (10 yrs) is bringing her two boys. Bert, my son, was promoted to president this year, will be here along with Daryl (Arlene), Bryan (Krystn) and Micah (Sadie). Lisa's two boys are Heston and Peyton. Three generations!!!

Shrimp & sauce, Hatch chili dip, Herdez dip,my Charro soup, mole ole wings, sangria, margaritas, tea and lemonade start. Grilled hamburgers, Hebrew National hot dogs with my chili, link sausage, and our home made potato chips. Berrymisu for dessert--Sadie gets our fresh homemade peach ice cream
Special Day!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Summer Staff Pool Party Old Bay This one is special-...
How fun, Bill! You're such a great boss! No wonder they've been with you so long! Have a great day! The menu sounds perfect for a pool party!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Summer Staff Pool Party Gourmet_Mom How fun, Bill! You'...
Ok I think this is just the neatest thing to have for the staff!! What a wonderful way to show how much you appreciate them. You guys are just awesome!!
  Summer Staff Pool Party Old Bay This one is special-...
Way cool!!

I've been waiting for a party to make that hatch chili dip that my Secret Santa sent me.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Summer Staff Pool Party BarbaraS Way cool!![br][br]I'...
What everyone else has said!! What a great party menu and what a great party you will have.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Summer Staff Pool Party