What's on the menu for today?

Well, piddle, I had planned on making a Fennel-&-Sweet Onion pizza with green olives for a 'Champagne' brunch, but now he's going to pick up an eggplant 'cause I may have to make Cis's pizza...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? cjs What's on the menu f...
It was so good, Jean. I can see it's going to be a favorite around here......at least until frost kills the veggies in the container garden.
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? farnfam It was so good, Jean...
We're heading out to the kid's campground today. I made the sides (in the other thread) and the girls will pick up something for the grill.

It's Junior Olympics day at camp! (hopefully it will stop raining for a while)
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? Mare749 We're heading out to...
Baby back ribs with Sweet Baby Rays, au gratin potatoes (from a box - gasp) and corn on the cob.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? Trixxee Baby back ribs with ...
I'm making what Trixxee had last night. Chipotle Chicken Sandwich.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? losblanos1 I'm making what Trix...
Is it even possible to have bad results when using chipotle with chicken?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? labradors Is it even possible ...
I'm making the Herb Crusted Chicken with pepper gravy and mashed potatoes and peas for sides. I've been looking forward to this one for a while!

BTW, I'm planning to do the Peppercorn Burgers from Fast and Fresh tomorrow. Do you think they could be done on the grill? If not, I think I may use my griddle on the grill outside.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? labradors Is it even possible ...
Quote:

Is it even possible to have bad results when using chipotle with chicken?

I don't think so!

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? Trixxee [blockquote]Quote:[h...
Ok so things are finally starting to settle a bit Gonna grill some nice thick pork chops. I went out and picked some berries and did a new BBQ sauce this time with Cumin instead of Ginger. Got some zucchini's from a farmers market so stuffed em and will bake those as our side dish.

Daphne that has to be one of my comfort food meals!!

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2?? DFen911 Ok so things are fin...
We had a quartet of mini pizzas - 1: Pulled pork with Mr. Stubbs BBQ sauce, and corn & red peppers 2: Caramelized onions, goat cheese, and pine nuts 3: Margharita 4: 3 Lilly & 3 cheese

I made a 3 bean salad to go along with. Tomorrow Chad will get a pizza sampler and some salad. I'm so stuffed and ready for bed. Tomorrow I'll deal with the mess and 2 HUGE zucchini's.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
What's for Sunday Dinner, 9/2??