What's on the menu for today??

I have some rib meat l/o so I'm going to do a bast*rdized version of C&H's Mojo marinated pork tacos that a lot of us made a couple years ago. Grilling book #3 - I think it is.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/4?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Since I still have a few slices of bacon, pepperjack cheese, rolls, chipotles and limeade left, might as well make those chicken sandwiches again. Waste not, want not!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/4?? Trixxee Since I still have a...
I made the Mini Meatball Lasagna from Cuisine for Two, but did not bake it yet. It's resting in the refrigerator until this evening. I'm going to make a caesar salad to go with it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/4?? Mare749 I made the Mini Meat...

MaryAnn

that sounds good - let me know what you think of this recipe.

thanks

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/4?? mjkcooking [br]MaryAnn[br][br]t...
Salmon with a honey/soy glaze, angel hair pasta and ASPARAGUS with parmesan...roasted.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/4?? mjkcooking [br]MaryAnn[br][br]t...
Marye, I haven't baked it yet, but the meatballs were really tasty, but a bit salty. I would cut back on the salt in the meatballs, and maybe add it instead to the sauce, which needed it. It makes a beautiful looking lasagna.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/4?? Mare749 Marye, I haven't bak...
I love those darn tacos that you spread refried beans on corn tortilla and top with jack cheese and put on the grill. I got almost 4 oz. of meat off 2 ribs from yesterday (not country ribs - baby back!!) and the flavors are so good. (we ate too fast to take pictures.... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/4?? cjs I love those darn ta...
Maryann, please let us know how that turns out. I've got it on my "to make" list.

Tonight is an encore of Gordon Ramseys Pressed Pork Belly. I'm going to serve it on a potato galette with a side of asparagus .

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/4?? losblanos1 Maryann, please let ...
It was a crazy day. Reheating some chicken legs, chicken gravy. Sides are roasted new red peppers and broccoli. Good old Iceberg Salad for me.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/4?? Lorraine It was a crazy day. ...
Maryann, be sure to review it. That's on my menu for this Thursday. Salt already noted.

Tonight we're having the Grilled Rachel Panini with Horseradish Coleslaw from Fresh and Fabulous. I've got potato salad made and chilling already.

I'll have to change next week's menu. Jody came home with William today and brought me some gifts....bay leaves trimmed from his bush and DOLPHIN FISH! YAY! I can't wait! There's enough for two meals. Now to figure out how I want to fix it. He also had a bunch of Black Sea Bass, but he had already given it away.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/4??