[Image: Calzones1.jpg]

[Image: img006_zps9beabdde.jpg]

Chicken, spinach & articoke calzone recipe losblanos1 [img]http://i1142.ph...
663 cal. Crap - not for me for a while and they really look delicous!!! darn.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Chicken, spinach & articoke calzone recipe cjs 663 cal. Crap - not ...
Oh my! I must try calzones soon! They look SO good!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Chicken, spinach & articoke calzone recipe losblanos1 [img]http://i1142.ph...
Love artichoke & spinach--not everyday, but maybe one each for a weekend brunch!!! I'm trying to lose weight--lunch is a good time for delicious calories. Thanks!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: Chicken, spinach & articoke calzone recipe Old Bay Love artichoke & spi...
Yummy, thanks, Blane
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: Chicken, spinach & articoke calzone recipe farnfam Yummy, thanks, Blane...
I want one of these for breakfast - forget lunch and dinner - instead of the strawberry smoothie I'm drinking.

Re: Chicken, spinach & articoke calzone recipe Trixxee I want one of these ...
How were they? Picture looks very yummy!

Re: Chicken, spinach & articoke calzone recipe DFen911 How were they? Pictu...
So, basically, it's the spinach-an-artichoke party dip, substituting Boursin and Asiago for the mayo and Parm, with chicken added as protein to make it a meal, and then baked inside pizza dough.

Sounds great!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Chicken, spinach & articoke calzone recipe labradors So, basically, it's ...
Labs enticed me into making this for myself while Peter is away---THANKS And I even have the issue!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Chicken, spinach & articoke calzone recipe Roxanne 21 Labs enticed me into...
Forgot to mention in the other post where you mentioned Peter was coming to the U.S. - must get a bit lonely for you while he's gone. I remember when Roy went on business trips and headed for any family members....drove me up the wall!! Boy, was my nose out of joint! Just make sure you let us cheer you up and I'm sure now that D is walking, she'll make you a shooter....or 6.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Chicken, spinach & articoke calzone recipe